Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Coursework Marks for November 2008 Exam

Here are your Coursework Marks for the following subjects:
Several things to note:
  1. The green column is your final Coursework Marks. The (/40) simply means that your Coursework accounts for 40% of your subject grade total.
  2. To pass your Coursework component, you need to have 14 marks or higher in the CW column (shaded green).
  3. The marks here are unofficial. Official marks/grades are only released by the Exam Unit.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below, or come and see me directly.

11 comments:

  1. Sir, when u access to my website,
    would u able to view my photo
    gallery images... "McLaren photo gallery 2008".

    URL Address:-
    http://www.geocities.com/louisloo08

    remark:-
    I was editing my page so I fear that me has interrupted your viewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir, did i pass my coursework?

    -Nur Atikah Ja'afar-

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me sir, can i know the passing mark for our c.work?

    20% out of overall huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, about section B.. can I choose question and number of question?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Atikah - You can see your CW marks now.

    Kok Wai - Read this blog post again. I think I made it pretty clear how much you need in order to pass your CW.

    Say Wei - I already mentioned this in class, but I'll say it again here (sigh...). Section B has 4 essay questions. You must pick 3 to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir ,can i know what the passing with cw??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, I will send a representative to get my IT104 test paper back, test 1 & test 2.

    It's not inconvenience for me to go college myself..date on Monday, Nov 17..time:Unknown.

    Sir, you may pass to his/her.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir in section b do we have to answer in essy form!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you can answer in essay-form. You can also help explain your answers using diagrams, if needed.

    You can also give your answers in point-form.

    ReplyDelete