Monday, June 2, 2008

Lecture Slides Added to Site

I have added some slides that I use in my lectures to my website.

At the moment, I have only completed adding slides for IT104 Internet Technologies. I have also started uploading slides for IT102/CS1201 Programming Methodologies with C++. Although, you can only see 2 slides now, more will be added soon.

I'm using 4shared.com to help me facilitate this sharing of files. It's a very good way of storing and sharing files online. I have found that the user interface is very clean and intuitive. You'll learn how to use it in a jiffy. Moreover, it's free to sign up and you'll immediately get 5 GBs of storage space online! The only catch is you need to login to your account every 30 days or they'll delete all your content. A pretty small price to pay for such a good service, don't you agree?

However, if there are any problems with downloading the files, please do let me know.

1 comment:

  1. lab 1 question..

    first and third question quite hard to understand. sir can explain more ? sorry :)

    for the first question :-

    int main()
    {
    double grade1 = 98.6;
    double grade2 = (-32);
    double total, celcius;

    total = grade1 - grade2;
    celcius = total * 5/9;

    cout << "Fahrenheit value is";
    cout << celcius << endl;

    return 0;

    }

    something like that ?

    ReplyDelete