Friday, May 9, 2008

Exams Are Over!

By now, most of my students would have finished sitting for their examinations. I do not know if they still have their Religious/Moral Studies exam paper to take, but I know for a fact that the sitting for my papers have ended.

In fact, I have been steadily marking exam papers for a few days now. I should be marking them now, but I've decided to take a short break and just write abit. Just a little distraction for me. It's exhausting work, I tell you...

Well, dear students. How was it? Too easy (I believe most of it is!)? Or too tough? Either way, you should take the time to relax now and go have some fun. Do not worry about the results yet (some of you have started asking me about it already...). All will be revealed in due time - and according to my calculations, sometime around the end of May or maybe early June. Don't quote me on that though. Only the Exam Unit will know.

Ok, enough of ranting.

With my trusty red ball-point pen and an almost empty strip of Paracetamol, I now go back to the pile of exam papers on my desk...

6 comments:

  1. Hey mr.foong computer network all pass or not? that time you told me just do all and you choose the best..this time i also do..very tough ahh i dont know the calculation...=/ anyway sir, when we have to come back for the next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, there are a few failures for Computer Networks.

    As for your next semester, I believe it will commence on 26 May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.="
    few fail?
    omg...
    sir, can let us know what is the fail mia index number arh?
    last 4 number can d...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last four numbers? You wanna buy 4-D ah?

    I cannot release any more information pertaining to the exam results at this point. We must wait for the Exam Unit.

    Patience is a virtue, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH!! SIR!! got some failures!!?? mr.foong i pass or not??? dont say maybe again...=p at least how many failures??

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir, if you want give us 4 number to buy toto/4D we all also dont mind mia...
    haha

    ReplyDelete