Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Blog

I've started publishing a new blog named Do You Know? It's a blog that I'll use to publish topics that I'm interested in. These posts will include my findings on those topics and I hope that my readers will find them useful. There are no limitations to what topics I'll cover. Topics may include science and technology, religion, Renaissance art, news and issues, entertainment, computer games, sports - basically anything under the sun (or above, lol)!

Hope you will visit it and give your comments.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogosphere mr.foong...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog fatjoe. I wonder how long I can continue writing my blogs and at the same time attend to work and actually have a social life...

    Must find some time management courses to study.

    ReplyDelete